Friday, June 13, 2008

O.O

Damn u ysy =w=

u updated my beloved kj's blog at the blog list but never post a new post =.=

Ok well,whoever wants this blog's password pls pls pls gimme an email as i duwan this blog 2 b my very very own @@

Anyway,to KJ,what's that prs day thingy?Mind updating it here yourself ? Gimme an email.

Ohya there's something called International Understanding Day by the club of interact by my school, it's RM15 and it's at TTDI hall,tell me if u wanna come and information will be update ASAP.


To people who haven't pay up your bill,kindly pls contact me or ysy ASAP so you can clear up your debt.What money?Money that's you've spent by paid by us,you can't run away,you had fun,you're gonna pay for it.


That's all,cheers =)


R

1 comment:

Yee said...

hey,一开头就骂我 =_="

哈哈哈,你很缺钱哦